Recipe: Yummy My fluffy pancakes recipe
My fluffy pancakes recipe. Simple, fluffy pancakes made from scratch, an essential that everyone should know! These are soft and fluffy, easy to make, and not too sweet so you can go wild with toppings. The key is getting the batter consistency right so it is easy to spread but doesn't spread too thinly so you.
But, if you don't have it on hand the milk/vinegar method is good in a pinch. Super airy and fluffy, this Souffle Pancake (スフレパンケーキ) is like eating cottony clouds, but even better with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries! Want fluffy Japanese pancakes but can't fly to Tokyo? You can have My fluffy pancakes recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My fluffy pancakes recipe
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of fresh milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 of whole eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil/melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s Dash of flavor.
This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. Jump to the Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them. This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! Get ready to dig into a stack of the best pancakes you've ever had with this easy recipe!
My fluffy pancakes recipe instructions
- In two separate bowls, break eggs and separate egg whites from yolk, add the 3tbsp to the yolk and whisk properly to make a meringue..
- In the other bowl that has the egg yolks, add in milk, oil, flavor,flour, cornflour, baking powder and mix well, there should be no lumps.
- Then add in the meringue in 2 batches and fold gently in order not to deflate the meringue..
- Scoop out batter in an oil brushed pan and fry both sides till golden brown, add any topping/glaze of choice and enjoy..
Pancakes are the ultimate comfort breakfast, but these pancakes are truly a fluffy cake you craft over the stove. They're sweet and savory, with an incredibly bouncy texture wrapped in a buttery, golden crust. All you need for pancakes that go above and beyond is a little extra time and attention. This recipe for fluffy buttermilk pancakes is so easy and so tasty. We love our classic Buttermilk Pancakes, but today's version is our new favorite.