How to Cook Delicious Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- You need of Meatloaf—————–.
- You need of ground pork.
- You need of ground chuck.
- Prepare of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of large onion.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes—————-.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- You need of Sauce——————-.
- It’s of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of molasses.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.