Recipe: Perfect Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts, small diced.
- It’s of soy sauce, hoisin or oyster sauce to marinate chicken, see below.
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 tbsp oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of onion, small diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 250 g of pineapple, small diced.
- You need 75 g of peas.
- Prepare 50 g of sweetcorn.
- It’s 640 g of day old cooked rice (4 cups).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce (*free-from alternative recipe on my profile).
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Toss the chicken in some salt and pepper to season then let marinade in a few tbsp soy, hoisin or oyster sauce and set aside. *You'll find recipes for free-from soy and hoisin on my profile, the hoisin is within my duck pancake recipe..
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger, cooking for 2 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan with the drained chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes until sealed on all sides.
- Add the carrots and cook a further 2 minutes until the chicken is browning before adding the spring onion, peas, sweetcorn, pineapple and cooked rice.
- Drizzle fresh soy sauce over, stir through then serve.