Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Meatloaf with Celery
Meatloaf with Celery. Carrots And Celery Recipes on Yummly Mama's Meatloaf With Spiced Tomato Glaze, Midwestern Meatloaf Surprise, El Yucateco Smoked Meatloaf. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe?
Lamb and beef meatloaf with Moroccan seasonings, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon, cilantro, saffron, and mint. Recipe courtesy of Jack Collucci and Rocco Collucci. Meatloaf: one of the greats of American cuisine. You can cook Meatloaf with Celery using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Celery
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of egg.
- You need of sliced celery (I also added the stem).
- You need of caramelized onion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
You can make it even better with some thermal thinking and a Of course you don't want a greasy loaf, and you don't want one that is dry and chalky. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Here's a vegetarian meatless 'meatloaf' recipe full of nutritious ingredients like lentils, eggs, oats, and cheese for a hearty and versatile Reviews for: Photos of Vegetarian Meatless Meatloaf with Lentils. This meatloaf also includes a heap of fresh produce, including carrots, celery, and mushrooms.
Meatloaf with Celery instructions
- Mix all ingredients except tomato ketchup. I used my hand to combine them well..
- If it is too watery, add some breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add another egg or a bit of milk. Add 2 tbsp of ketchup to the mixture..
- Put inside a well-greased heatproof dish and bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 40 minutes..
- While still hot, spread 4 tbsp of ketchup on top of the meatloaf..
This Southern meatloaf with gravy is the perfect Sunday dinner because it takes the simple dinner to the. Celery is a valuable source of flavonoids like zeaxanthin, lutein, beta-carotene, quercetin and kaempferol, too. This vegan meatloaf using lentils is full of nutrients and ideal for a hearty but We love the idea of swapping mash potato for celery root mash, for an equally fluffy. Celery – Minced celery adds flavor and keeps the meatloaf moist and juicy. Once combined, form the mixture into a loaf and place on a sheet of aluminum foil making sure the meatloaf fits into your.