How to Cook Yummy Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread
Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread. Peanut butter and banana is a favorite flavor combination for many. Put it in your pancakes using this recipe. Combine milk, banana, peanut butter, egg, canola oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl; pour into the flour mixture and whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
Make these pancakes with the random leftover bananas on the counter. If desired, top individual servings with a spread of peanut or almond butter and/or sliced bananas, and. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. You can cook Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread
- It’s of For pancakes:.
- It’s 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 5-6 of green cardamom.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of baking sode.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 7-8 of bananas.
- You need of Salt and water as required.
- You need of For Peanut Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (or as required) honey.
- You need Pinches of salt and cinnamon powder.
- You need of To garnish:.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 cube of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of homemade peanut butter(recipe below).
You can give these pancakes a PB&J flavor profile by spreading them with grape or strawberry jelly. All Reviews for Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes. My college room mate always makes fun of me for posting banana recipes, but we ALWAYS have a few spotted It's so good! How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes.
Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread instructions
- Soak a cup of chickpeas for 5-6 hours or over-night.
- In a grinder, grind cardamom and chick peas together..
- Add little water and salt, and grind it till it forms fine and thick consistency of paste..
- Add baking powder and baking soda, mix well and rest the batter for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, roast the peanuts and let it cool down for few minutes..
- Peel off the nuts. Keep a palm full of nuts aside..
- Grind peanuts into a fine powder. Add salt and cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- Add ghee and honey. Grind again till it mix well..
- Then add the remaining a handful of peanuts and grind it only for 5 seconds. The small bits of those peanuts makes crunchy peanut butter.. take it out in a bowl, and the peanut butter is ready to serve.
- Now Peel off the bananas and mash it well with fork..
- Mix banana and egg in a chick pea paste and make a semi-thick batter.
- Heat a pan, spread the batter over it and pour in little melted butter around..
- Flip it over and fry either side of a pancake too..
- Once it's done, take it out of pan and spread enough amount of peanut butter over it..
- Layer pancakes one above another, with a layers of peanut butter and banana in between. Garnish it with length-wise banana slices, butter, homemade peanut butter and chocolate chips.. Serve hot..
You'll start by mixing the dry ingredients together. All you need is flour, baking soda. Freeze them in a freezer bag with a small sheet of parchment paper between each pancake and reheat in the microwave for I don't have a peanut butter and banana pancake, but if you want banana pancakes with peanut butter flavor, you could try these pancakes. Tomato Avocado Cucumber Chick Pea Salad with Feta and Greek Lemon Dressing – Cooking Nutella® Pastry Christmas Tree I "Indulgent Nutella® chocolate hazelnut spread is sandwiched between Featuring Healthy Banana Pancakes, Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Wake up to warm peanut butter banana pancakes, a sweet twist on the traditional pancake.