Recipe: Tasty Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients)
Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients).
You can cook Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients)
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water (not hot).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (very finely chopped) (optional).
Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) step by step
- Mix water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 20 mins, it will get bubbly..
- Heat the olive oil and add the garlic (optional step). Dont let garlic burn, its just to add a little garlic flavor..
- After 20 mins are up on the yeast mixture, add 2 cups of flour, oil (leaving a few pieces of garlic on it if desired) and salt..
- Mix in with a spoon and once the ingredients are mixed, place onto a floured surface..
- Add flour to your hands so the dough wont stick..
- Knead dough for 10 mins, constantly adding flour to your hands and surface only so it wont stick. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough..
- Form a ball with the dough and place into a slightly oiled bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for 2 hours or until doubled in size..
- Divide dough in 2 parts or 3 parts for personal size pizza (deppending on how thick you like your crust) or use whole dough for a large pizza..
- You can place dough on ziploc bag and leave it on the fridge overnight and using the dough at room temperature the next day..
- I cooked it at 350°F for 40 mins when I made pizza..