Recipe: Perfect Make And Take Maple-Apple Pancakes
Make And Take Maple-Apple Pancakes.
You can cook Make And Take Maple-Apple Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Make And Take Maple-Apple Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Applesauce (see my applesauce recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 16 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking spray, bacon drippings or coconut oil.
Make And Take Maple-Apple Pancakes instructions
- Heat griddle on medium high..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In a 2 cup measuring glass whisk the applesauce, milk and vanilla..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Add the eggs and whisk everything together..
- Oil the griddle..
- Pour about 1/4 a cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle. You want the batter a bit on the runny side so the maple doesn't sit on one side of the cake causing it to stick once you flip it over..
- Quickly drizzle 1 tablespoon of maple syrup onto each uncooked pa cake. Avoid the edges and try not to get too much in one place or the maple will harden on your grill..
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the edges look dry and the entire pancake is bubbly..
- Once you have flipped the pancakes, allow to cook a few minutes more before removing from the grill..
- Transfer pancakes to a plate or wax paper and repeat process..