Recipe: Tasty Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito
Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito.
You can have Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito
- Prepare 1 can of (about 15 ounces) black beans,rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper,celery and onion.
- It’s 8 ounces of firm tofu,crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of mild prepared salsa.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground chipotle pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 8 (6 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It’s of Optional toppings;sliced avocado,sour cream,lettuce and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito step by step
- Combine beans,tomatoes,tofu,salsa,broth,corn,chili powder,cumin,chipotle pepper and oregano in crock-pot slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover..
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours..
- Top each tortilla with about 11/4 cups bean mixture. Fold short ends of each tortilla over part of filling then roll up jelly-roll style..
- Serve with desired toppings..
- Stir rice into bean mixture. Cover; cook on high 15 minutes..