Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Brad's reverse chili Colorado burritos
Brad's reverse chili Colorado burritos.
You can have Brad's reverse chili Colorado burritos using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's reverse chili Colorado burritos
- Prepare of For the chile Colorado.
- You need 3 lbs of beef stew meat.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder,.
- Prepare of For the chili Colorado sauce.
- It’s 2 (29 oz) of cans red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder,.
- It’s 1 of small can green chiles.
- It’s 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2-3 tsp of granulated beef bouillon.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need of Toppings and filling.
- Prepare of Prepared black beans.
- Prepare of Prepared Mexican rice.
- Prepare 10 inch of tortillas.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Shredded pepper jack.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime wedges.
Brad's reverse chili Colorado burritos step by step
- Combine the 2 flours and spices for the Colorado in a large ziplock bag. Shake well to mix..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add beef to the bag and shake well to coat. Knock off extra flour and fry in batches until browned. Do not overload the pan. When done, add the beef to the pressure cooker..
- Add to the pressure cooker the rest of the ingredients for the sauce. Secure top and pressure cook for 50 minutes. When done season further yo taste..
- When beef is done, toast tortillas in a dry pan. Fill with rice and beans. Roll up. Top with plenty of the chili Colorado and desired toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy..