Recipe: Yummy Bacon wrapped meatloaf
Bacon wrapped meatloaf.
You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf
- Prepare of hamburger.
- Prepare of green bell pepper.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of ritz roasted vegetable crackers.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of applewood smoked bacon.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf instructions
- Put hamburger in large bowl! Chop up the bell pepper and onion to your tasting and add to the meat. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, along with 1 egg, a pack of crushed crackers and the milk. Mix well with your hands until everything is well mixed and ready to make a loaf..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- You want to make a weave out of the bacon flat on something..
- When your weave is ready pick up and shape the meat into a loaf. I usually weave the bacon on a plate so when I set the loaf in it I can turn it upside down to wrap the bacon easier. Once your load is wrapped tight it's ready to go in. I recommend getting a foil tray that has stuff that will soak up the grease underneath. Or a rack that will keep it off the bottom of the pan since it makes quite a bit of grease..
- Cook for 1 1/2 -2 hours..