Easiest Way to Make Perfect Strawberry cheesecake French toast
Strawberry cheesecake French toast. Cream cheese-stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with whipped cream in this decadent breakfast favorite. French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch.
The chunks of fresh strawberries combined with cream cheese truly feels like you are having a fancy cheesecake for breakfast. The bread is dipped into an egg and milk mixture and cooked until bread is crispy and stuffing melts. Whip up a quick and easy breakfast favorite with the ultimate recipe for strawberry cheesecake stuffed French toast. You can cook Strawberry cheesecake French toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake French toast
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- It’s of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- You need 1 of table spoon butter.
- It’s of Sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Take a breakfast basic to a whole new level with this fast and fresh recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. Make the Strawberry Cheesecake Filling: Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, setting aside to draw out the sweetness and juices. Dip stuffed French toast into egg mixture, submerging both sides completely. Place dipped French toast onto the sauté pan, cooking both sides until lightly.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast instructions
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
Top with strawberries and sprinkle powdered sugar or syrup. If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day. Strawberry Cheesecake Baked French Toast Casserole. Top each with a slice of the remaining toast. Drizzle the strawberry sauce over each stack.