Recipe: Yummy Prawns with chili lime butter sauce
Prawns with chili lime butter sauce.
You can have Prawns with chili lime butter sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns with chili lime butter sauce
- Prepare 1-2 of # shrimp, shell on or off. Your preference here.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sambal (chili paste) more if you prefer extra spicy.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- You need 2 cups of shrimp stock (you can use chicken stock if need be).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 oz of cilantro.
- You need 1 oz of sesame oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Prawns with chili lime butter sauce instructions
- Optional* peel your shrimp, I used jumbo prawns or 2-3 sized (i made stock with my shells).
- In a hot pan, add your sesame oil..
- To the oil add your shrimp, garlic and ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Deglaze your pan with your stock and add your sambal and salt & pepper..
- Reduce liquid by 1/3 and add your butter and cilantro..
- Simmer for another 1-2 minutes..
- Serve over rice, noodles or vegetables and enjoy..