How to Prepare Yummy No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf.
You can cook No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of seasoned salt (optional).
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of water.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of sugar free syrup.
- You need of worchestershire.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of bowls.
- You need of measuring.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..