Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Paul's Pizza Dough
Paul's Pizza Dough.
You can cook Paul's Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Dough
- Prepare 187 g of Cool Water.
- Prepare 300 g of AP White Flour.
- It’s 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- Prepare 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- You need of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
Paul's Pizza Dough instructions
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..