Recipe: Tasty Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast. The only french toast you need is the Official Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast! 😍. Amp up your french toast recipe with the epic taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal and Cinnadust™ for an awesome breakfast or brunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast that is.
This cereal is big on taste and packs a crunch. Cinnamon French Toast Crunch (Cinnamon Toast Crunch encrusted French Toast) is the perfect combination for a crunchy, delicious breakfast! This french toast was so good! You can cook Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast
- You need of Cinnamon Raisin Toast.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Sweet, crunchy and cinnamony on the outside…warm and smooth on the inside. And, it's particularly amazing with a little. When frozen, transfer to a resealable freezer plastic bag. ATTN Cereal Lovers: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast instructions
- Pulverize the cereal into powder. Place bread into a shallow pan. Mix eggs with a dash of cinnamon, milk and vanilla extract..
- Soak bread in egg mixture until it is totally saturated. Spread cereal onto a plate. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan.
- Dredge bread in the pulverized cereal and place onto pan over medium heat. Flip when browned. Continue cooking until the French toast can slide freely on the pan..
- Pour enough maple syrup on the plate so you don’t have to worry about not having enough to coat the bottom of the French toast. Place French toast on top. Sift some powdered sugar on top and finish with a bit more syrup..
The greatest cereal of all time 🥄 www.cinnamontoastcrunch.com/recipes/no-bake-fruity-cinnamon-toast-crunch-cereal-bars. French toast typically requires ingredients like milk, eggs, sugar and bread – if you're making a sweet one. For savoury versions you would of course leave out the sugar. You can use all sorts of delicious things instead of cinnamon on French toast if you don't fancy it, or have run out in your store. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crusted French ToastWine and Glue.