Recipe: Tasty [Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies
[Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies.
You can have [Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies
- It’s 1 of [Plain cookie dough] Refer to Miltie's recipe.
- It’s 120 grams of ＊ Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of ＊ Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of ＊ Margarine.
- It’s of [Leaves].
- You need 1 of spoonful which comes with the food coloring or a few drops ＊ Green food coloring.
- It’s of [Soot Sprites].
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊ Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of [Large Totoro].
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊ Ground black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of ＊ Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of [Eyes].
- Prepare 1 of ＊ Chocolate chips.
[Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies instructions
- Combine the cake flour and sugar, add and cream the margarine, then knead with your hands until the dough comes together..
- Divide the dough into 3 big pieces and 1 little piece (for the leaves). Add the coloring ingredients to each piece and knead the different colors of dough until the coloring is evenly distributed..
- Chill the dough in the freezer for about 5 minutes (it will be hard to form the dough if it is soft)..
- Soot Sprites! Roll out the cocoa cookie dough into circles. Use plain cookie dough to make two small circles for the eyes..
- Little Totoro! Roll out the plain cookie dough into an egg shape. Create 2 small triangles for the ears and 2 small circles for the eyes, and assemble them to make a little Totoro..
- Large Totoro! Roll out the black sesame cookie dough into an egg shape and make 2 small triangles for the ears. Assemble them to make a large Totoro..
- Roll out the plain cookie dough into 2 circles for the eyes and an oval shape for the belly, and place them on the large Totoro's body..
- Place pairs of 2 grains of black sesame seeds together on the belly and push them in to make the pattern as shown in the picture (3 on top and 4 at the bottom)..
- Place chocolate chips on the centers of the eyes of the Soot Sprites, Little Totoro, and Large Totoro..
- Make the green cookie dough into leaf shapes and place them on the heads of the Little Totoro and Large Totoro..
- Bake the dough in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 12-15 minutes and let cool..
- Adjust the baking time according to the oven manufacturer's recommendations. The plain dough was overdone at 15 minutes with my oven..
- Ponyo cookies.
- Porco Rosso cookie.
- Kodama cookie.
- Jiji cookie.