How to Make Perfect I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free
I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free.
You can cook I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free
- You need of quick-cooking oats, GF certified if needed.
- You need of unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk).
- You need of medium onion, peeled (divided).
- Prepare of ground turkey (I use Jennie O Lean).
- Prepare of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce, make sure GF if needed.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of can tomato sauce.
I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees..
- In a small bowl, stir the oats and milk together..
- Thinly slice 1/4 of the onion and set it aside..
- Finely chop the remaining onion..
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, oat mixture, chopped onion, bell pepper, eggs, Worcestershire Sauce, ketchup, salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Mix just until well combined..
- Transfer the mixture into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Shape into a loaf about 5 inches wide by 2 1/2 inches high..
- Pour the tomato sauce evenly over the meatloaf..
- Spread the sliced onions evenly over the top..
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving..