Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf
Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf.
You can cook Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare of Ground Turkey *Can substitute ground beef.
- It’s of Drained Black Beans.
- Prepare of Drained Corn kernels.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Rolled Oats.
- It’s of Large Chopped Red or White Onion.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Gluten Free Barbecue Sauce.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400° Line a glass casserole or bread pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease (I like Pam Olive Oil spray).
- Combine corn, black beans, onion, garlic, oats, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Stir well..
- Next, add 2 raw eggs, the binder, and stir well..
- Finally, take your rings off, your getting your hands dirty! Add the raw meat and BBQ sauce to the mixing bowl. Use your clean hands to toss, squeeze and blend the mixture, thoroughly so that all the veggies are evenly spread throughout the meat..
- Place in your pan and spread mixture evenly..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, till the center is cooked well..
- Pull out, let sit for 5 minutes. Cut in 1/2 slices and serve. Enjoy!.