How to Prepare Yummy Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries
Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries.
You can cook Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries
- It’s 2 of mini chocolate pannetone loafs; sliced horizontally in thirds.
- It’s 1/2 lb of strawberries; trimmed & small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon; juiced.
- It’s 1 of large pinch sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 C of half and half.
- It’s 1 t of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 t of espresso powder.
- You need 1 t of banana extract.
- It’s as needed of maple syrup.
- Prepare as needed of powdered sugar.
Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries instructions
- Combine lemon juice, strawberries, and sugar together in a small bowl. Let sit at room temperature for atleast 30 minutes. The longer they marinate the better..
- Whisk together eggs, egg yolks, half and half, banana extract, cinnamon, and espresso powder. Let sit for 20 minutes..
- Preheat griddle to 375°.
- Melt 3T butter when griddle is ready..
- Dip each slice of pannetone in the batter. Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side. Add 3 T burter to the griddle befire flipping. Do not move bread around or flip more than once!.
- Garnish with maple syrup then powdered sugar..
- Serve with mascerated strawberries..
- Variations; milk, heavy cream, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, clove, caramel, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, coconut, coffee grounds, goji berries, honey, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, raisins, vanilla.