Recipe: Appetizing Best ever pizza dough
Best ever pizza dough.
You can cook Best ever pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever pizza dough
- It’s 375 ml of ( 1 1/2 cups) warm water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of caster sugar.
- You need 600 grams of (4 cups) plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil (1/4 cup) , plus extra for brushing.
Best ever pizza dough step by step
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..