Recipe: Appetizing Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Cheesecake Cookie Cups.
You can cook Cheesecake Cookie Cups using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- You need 1 of 8oz package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of basic cookie dough recipe, or refrigerated cookie dough will work fine also(make sure your dough is COLD).
Cheesecake Cookie Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a mini muffin pan liberally n set aside..
- Make sure you keep your dough really cold for this, so I keep mine in the fridge while I make the filling..
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg til creamy. Set aside..
- Press about one tablespoon of dough into each muffin tin, make sure to get up the sides. Make sure u get it as even as possible..
- Spoon about half a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each cup. Bake for about 15 min or til golden brown. Remove n let cool 5 min..
- TIPS: You can add anything u like to the dough or the filling..such as chocolate chips. Or even berries in the filling..