Recipe: Perfect Banana bread with raisins and nuts
Banana bread with raisins and nuts. A real banana bread for those that don't want the sticky wet quick banana bread. You'll get a better flavor from this banana bread. This moist banana bread recipe is simple.
Share and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. An easy and moist Banana Bread Recipe that is loaded with bananas, tangy-sweet raisins, and toasted walnuts. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Banana bread with raisins and nuts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with raisins and nuts
- You need 3 of ripes banana.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 250 gr of flour (i use 1 full glass of flour).
- You need 1 packet of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon (original recipe using vanila extract).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Raisins and nuts.
Banana Nut Bread Recipe Banana Nut Raisin Bread with cinnamon. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
Banana bread with raisins and nuts step by step
- Mash the banana.
- Add an egg & oil then beat it, add flour, baking soda and raisins +nuts (i use dried grapes & walnuts).
- Ready to bake in pre-heat oven 180°C for 42 minutes.
You can toss in a cup of chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips if you want, or put the batter into muffin tins and make banana nut muffins instead. This cinnamon banana bread is loaded up with spices and raisins for the raisin lovers! How to make Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread. Raisins, nuts and banana – very tasty. At the end add bananas and raisins.