How to Make Appetizing *Easy* mini Pancakes
*Easy* mini Pancakes.
You can cook *Easy* mini Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* mini Pancakes
- Prepare of AP flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of milk warmed plus 2 tablespoons.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon -optional.
*Easy* mini Pancakes step by step
- You want to warm the milk so the butter mixes with it.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Mix together all wet.
- Combine wet with dry. Don’t over mix batter should be thick not too thick. But not runny at all. If too thick add the extra tablespoons of milk. It can be cold milk.
- Add batter to piping bag while you melt 2 tbsp oil on a flattop or skillet medium/low heat. Cut the tip after.
- Flip after 20 seconds. Give the pan a little shake to release pancake from the pan using the butter before flipping.
- Before serving toss around in some melted butter. Add to bowl with syrup and crumbled bacon. Enjoy.