How to Make Appetizing crusty pizza dough
crusty pizza dough.
You can cook crusty pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crusty pizza dough
- You need of crusty pizza dough.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornmeal.
crusty pizza dough step by step
- dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed mixer bowl. add salt , olive oil and add all purpose flour attach bowl and dough hook to mixer. turn to speed 2 and mix about 1 minutes. continueing on speed 2. mix until dough clinging to hook and cleans Sides of bowl. place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. cover. let rise in warm place, free form draft, about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk. punch dough down. brush 14 inch pizza pan with oil. sprinkle with cornmeal. press dough across bottom of pan, forming a collar around edge to hold toppings .add toppings as desired. bake at 450°f for 15 to 20 minutes.