How to Prepare Tasty Mango Infused Chilli Paneer
Mango Infused Chilli Paneer.
You can have Mango Infused Chilli Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Infused Chilli Paneer
- It’s 5-6 of mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- You need of For marinate the paneer.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Mango Infused Chilli Paneer step by step
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..