Recipe: Appetizing Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top.
You can have Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
- Prepare of —–crust——.
- Prepare of ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean.
- Prepare of bacon.
- It’s of large egg.
- You need of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of rolled oats.
- It’s of parsley.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of dehydrated onions.
- You need of ——–toppings———.
- It’s of mixed vegetables.
- You need of salt.
- You need of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of ——cooking vessel——-.
- It’s of pot with a good fitting lid.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top instructions
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up..
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat..
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust..
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat..
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.