Recipe: Yummy Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes.
You can have Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- Prepare of small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g.
- You need of =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like).
- Prepare of liquid vanilla.
- Prepare of =3c plant milk.
- Prepare of not leveled at top of tsp salt.
- You need of =5¼c flour (any light kind).
- It’s of =4tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare of rinsed and cleaned blueberries.
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Place and mash bananas either manually or by mixing slowly.
- Add oil, vanilla, milk and stir till well combined by hand or at lowest speed.
- Add rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and combine till mixed. Doesn't need to be smooth.
- Heat up your griddle or skillet to 200°C.
- Dab of plant butter for each pancake.
- Pour ladle's amount onto griddle.
- Push blueberries into top of dough on every pancake.
- Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now flip and press down a bit with the spatula, so the blueberries don't stand out as much.
- Wait another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Aren't they fluffy.
- Serve on plate with topping of your choice.