Recipe: Yummy Mike's Bourbon French Toast
Mike's Bourbon French Toast.
You can cook Mike's Bourbon French Toast using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Bourbon French Toast
- You need of ● For The French Toast Soak [4 slices per serving].
- Prepare 8 of 2" Thick Cibatta Bread Slices.
- Prepare Dash of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of LG Fresh Eggs [whipped].
- You need 2 of LG Dashes Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Burbon Whiskey.
- Prepare of ● For The Syrup [well heated].
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Quality Burbon Whiskey.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Strawberries [rinsed & dabbed dry].
- It’s as needed of Whipped Topping.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- It’s as needed of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Salted Butter Pads.
- It’s as needed of Lemon Zest.
Mike's Bourbon French Toast step by step
- Use a quality Burbon. Makers Mark makes a great Burbon as well but I was out..
- Whisk your eggs, milk, cinnamon vanilla and Burbon in a bowl. Soak your thick sliced bread in it for 2 minutes on each side..
- Fry bread until eggs are fully cooked and crispy..
- Heat your maple syrup and whiskey in the microwave or on the stove top..
- Plate and garnish dish with powdered sugar, cinnamon whipped cream, fresh mint, lemon zest and strawberries. Serve hot maple Burbon syrup to the side. Enjoy!.