How to Make Yummy Meatloaf Suizo
You can have Meatloaf Suizo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Suizo
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 T of smoked cumin.
- It’s 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion; minced.
- You need 14.5 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of red chile enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 C of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Meatloaf Suizo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onions, tomatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix well..
- Form 6 equal size meatloafs with your hands. Spread them out in the casserole dish..
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the meatloafs. Top with cheeses..
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover casserole dish..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, dried minced onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, scallions, celery seed, celery, bacon, carrots, diced green chiles, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, oregano, rosemary, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, lime, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, queso fresco, cotija, cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, diced tomatoes, red onion, dried onion soup mix, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, fruit puree, espresso, honey, dark chocolate,.