Recipe: Yummy Meatloaf Suizo
You can have Meatloaf Suizo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Suizo
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground coriander seed.
- You need of smoked cumin.
- You need of Mexican oregano.
- You need of large yellow onion; minced.
- It’s of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of red chile enchilada sauce.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- You need of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Prepare of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Meatloaf Suizo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onions, tomatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix well..
- Form 6 equal size meatloafs with your hands. Spread them out in the casserole dish..
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the meatloafs. Top with cheeses..
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover casserole dish..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, dried minced onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, scallions, celery seed, celery, bacon, carrots, diced green chiles, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, oregano, rosemary, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, lime, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, queso fresco, cotija, cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, diced tomatoes, red onion, dried onion soup mix, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, fruit puree, espresso, honey, dark chocolate,.