Recipe: Yummy Silver dollar vegan pancakes
Silver dollar vegan pancakes.
You can have Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- You need 1 cup of oat milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes instructions
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..