Recipe: Perfect Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs
Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs.
You can cook Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of dried onion soup mix.
- Prepare of french fried onions; pulsed to crumbs.
- You need of giardenera cheddar; small dice.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Form mini meatloafs with yours hands. Try to get as much of the cheddar towards the center of each meat patty as possible..
- Lay on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Thyme, Italian seasoning, herbes de provence, shallots, red onion, yellow onion, roasted or dehydrated garlic, slivered garlic, crispy diced bacon, pancetta, chives, basil, cilantro, scallions, leeks, coriander seed, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, pesto, oregano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, pepperjack cheese, dried minced onions, bbq sauce, zucchini, marjoram, bell peppers, roasted bell peppers, dijon, fire roasted diced tomatoes, peppercorn melange, swiss, beer boiled pearl onions, pulsed garlic croutons, goat cheese, mozzarella, spinach, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, ground spicy pork sausage, ground veal, jalapeños, poblano, ancho chile, cumin, smoked cumin,.