How to Cook Tasty Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe
Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe.
You can have Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/4 of minced beef.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 TBS of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Water.
Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe instructions
- Saute 1onion till pink.
- Add 1/2 ginger garlic paste, half of the paprika,half of Cayenne pepper, half of garam masala mix well to bring together the flavors..
- Add tomatoes diced into small pieces n tomato paste Cook for 3 mins until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add the potatoes n salt cook for another 3 minutes..
- Add rice mix inn then add water n cook on low medium heat until ready..
- For the mincemeat: place the meat in a saucepan n put on low medium heat keep stirring to break all the meat lumps n until all water drys up..
- Add a bit of oil then onions..
- Add the ginger,garlic paste remainder of spices stir thoroughly to avoid sticking on the pot.if the meat is sticking u can add a tbsp of water.
- Add tomatoes,green bell pepper n tomato paste.stir to mix in. Stir to break the tomatoes..
- Add a bit of water add a tbsp at a time as u stir to get the gravy u desire probably very little n thick. I prefer mine a bit wet not with soup.let it cook covered for 5-7 mins..
- Remove from heat n serve with rice.