Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Chili Meatballs
Crockpot Chili Meatballs.
You can cook Crockpot Chili Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Meatballs
- It’s 1 bag (64 ounce) of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 bottles (12 ounce) of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian herb vinaigrette dressing.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Crockpot Chili Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic on top of frozen meatballs…….
- In a bowl combine your chili sauce, Italian herb vinaigrette dressing and black pepper, mix well……
- Pour chili sauce mixture over meatballs……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4- 6 hours, stirring occasionally………
- Serve as a New Year’s Eve appetizer and enjoy 😉!!!.