Recipe: Perfect Grandma's Chili
You can cook Grandma's Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Chili
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 9 oz of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 28 oz of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chili Powder.
Grandma's Chili instructions
- Crumble ground beef in frying pan..
- Stir in onion and green peppers and cover with glass lid. Sautee the beef, onions, and peppers together until cooked through and soft approx 30 minutes..
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes to 1 hour to let flavours combine..
- Serve with shredded cheese on top. Pairs great with homemade bread..