How to Cook Appetizing Not your mom's meatloaf
Not your mom's meatloaf.
You can have Not your mom's meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Not your mom's meatloaf
- You need of carrots diced.
- It’s of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
- You need of organic lean ground turkey.
- Prepare of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
- You need of onion, diced.
- Prepare of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
- It’s of whole oats.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of cooked lentils.
Not your mom's meatloaf instructions
- Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
- When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
- Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
- Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
- Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.