Recipe: Perfect Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy
Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy.
You can cook Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of ground pork.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of ground golden flaxseeds.
- Prepare of carrots, shredded.
- You need of med. onion, chopped.
- You need of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of EVOO, coconut oil or butter.
- You need of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of carrots, shredded.
Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, flaxseeds, carrots, onion, bell pepper, salt abd pepper. Spread evenly in a 9×13 pan. Lay bacon strips on top, cover with foil and bake 1 hour..
- In skillet, heat oil ir butter. Cook mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside..
- After baking meatloaf an hour, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour drippings into skillet with mushrooms. Return meatloaf to oven uncovered, cook for 30 min or until thermometer inserted is 160°F and meat no longer pink..
- Place mushroom mixture over low heat and add broth. Add coconut flour 1 T at a time until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice meatloaf and serve topped with gravy..