Recipe: Tasty Cream cheese stuffed french toast
Cream cheese stuffed french toast. Today we are making some good old fashioned french toast with a twist. We are stuffing it with cream cheese and rolling it up. This is a fun breakfast for.
This is a breakfast dish that I could never say 'no' to! I love a classic French toast recipe, but this cream cheese strawberry stuffed french toast brings it up a notch. It's a baked french toast in the shape of a loaf with a cream cheese filling in the middle. You can cook Cream cheese stuffed french toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese stuffed french toast
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 box of instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract devided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of french toast.
- Prepare 12 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
Made with plain old sandwich bread, it tastes like a cheesecake french toast! Not fancy artisan bread or brioche. Just plain bread, the cheap sliced stuff you get from the supermarket. Stuffed with sweet cream cheese and topped with streusel, this baked cream cheese french toast casserole feeds a crowd.
Cream cheese stuffed french toast step by step
- Mix cream cheese, pudding mix,and half a tablespoon vanilla with electric mixer.
- Slowly add milk half cup at a time.
- Refrigerate for 20 min.
- Beat eggs then add heavy cream and mix well.
- Make french toast as normal and put filling between layers of french toast.
For anyone who enjoys basic french toast, this indulgent overnight casserole is certainly a revelation. This easy recipe hits the spot in the morning and you can prepare it the night. We love Ihops stuffed french toast so much we decided to try to come up with one ourselves. Spread out the slices of the cinnamon bread and spread a little cream cheese filling on each and put two together to make a "sandwich". This Stuffed French Toast recipe is filled with caramelized bananas and cream cheese!