Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Aunt Flo Nutella French Toast
Aunt Flo Nutella French Toast.
You can have Aunt Flo Nutella French Toast using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aunt Flo Nutella French Toast
- It’s 8 slice of thick cut bacon, cut into bits.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 8 slice of cinnamon bread.
- It’s of Nutella.
- You need 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare tsp of 1/8 ground cinnamon.
- It’s of splash of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of syrup.
- You need of powdered sugar.
Aunt Flo Nutella French Toast instructions
- Fry bacon pieces in skillet. Pepper to taste. Drain on paper towel..
- Make 4 sandwhiches with cinnamon bread and Nutella, placing the crushed bacon pieces inside..
- Combine eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt in MED bowl. Whisk together evenly..
- Heat LG skillet on MED/H with butter..
- Take Nutella sandwiches, one at a time, dip into egg mixture, covering both sides equally. Place in heated pan. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side making sure not to burn them..
- Serve with maple syrup and powder sugar and any leftover bacon pieces you have!.