How to Make Appetizing Fritos chilli pie bake
Fritos chilli pie bake.
You can have Fritos chilli pie bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fritos chilli pie bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of heat roasted tomatoes undrained.
- You need 1 can of chilli beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- It’s 3 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Fritos chilli pie bake instructions
- Heat oven to 375, spray 13×9 baking dish.
- In skillet cook beef, drain. Reduce heat to medium, stir in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and chilli beans. Heat thru. Stir in 1/2 of cheese. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up the sides if dish. Spread beef mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes. Top with other half of cheese and corn chips. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes and sour cream.