How to Cook Yummy Turkey Meatloaf
You can cook Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s of LEAN ground turkey.
- It’s of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare of finely chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli,…).
- It’s of fresh garlic pressed or minced.
- It’s of rolled oats (NOT INSTANT).
- Prepare of milk or ketchup.
- It’s of Tbls cumin.
- You need of Tbls garlic powder.
- You need of turmeric.
- You need of or eyeball, ground black pepper.
- It’s of onion powder (add more if needed).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of salt.
Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Either smooth out in 9×13 casserole dish and bake for 1 hour or…..
- Using a spoon or your hands make individual loaves "footballs" on a lined cookie sheet this recipe yields 9 single serving loaves. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- **optional** before baking spread ketchup over the top.