Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chilli
You can cook Chilli using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli
- Prepare 3 lbs of wagyu beef.
- You need 2 lbs of carne pasada beef.
- Prepare 2 cans of chilli ready beans.
- It’s of Large or 2 small cans of light red kidney beans.
- It’s of Chilli seasoning(add to your taste).
- It’s 3 cans of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1.5 cups of water.
- You need of Toppings and sides.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Pickled jalapenos.
- It’s of Crackers.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Side of Cornbread.
- You need of Peanut butter sandwich.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Onions.
- In large skillet brown your ground beef on medium high heat. Drain grease and transfer to a large pot. In same skillet brown the carne pasada beef. Drain and transfer to large pot..
- Add your seasonings and drain your beans and put in the large pot. Add the other ingredients. Let cook on low till it's warmed through and the beans are soft. I add canned corn sometimes to my chilli. You can use any of the of the listed toppings or sides. Enjoy..