How to Make Appetizing Meatloaf w/Chili Sauce
Meatloaf w/Chili Sauce.
You can cook Meatloaf w/Chili Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf w/Chili Sauce
- It’s of Ground Sirlion.
- Prepare of Chopped Onions.
- You need of Diced Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Chili Sauce.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Meatloaf w/Chili Sauce step by step
- Start with two pounds ground sirloin add diced onions and diced green bell peppers mix, and egg, then add panko bread crumb and thoroughly mix ..USE YOUR HANDS ,Then add 2 tablespoons chili sauce and garlic powder mix thoroughly Again..
- Once mixed form your meatloaf into a normal shape preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes uncovered.
- It looks messy but that's fine once cooked for about 40 minutes take meatloaf out and start to glaze. You will do 3 coats, each at 6-10 mins intervals.
- Then you're done. Cut into strips and serve… Well done #LetsEat.