Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Mini Korean Meatloafs
Mini Korean Meatloafs.
You can cook Mini Korean Meatloafs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Korean Meatloafs
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of bottle Annie Chung's Go Chu-Jang Korean cooking sauce.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of dried minced onions.
- You need of ginger paste.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- Prepare of crushed pepper flakes.
- It’s of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of bunch scallions; minced.
- Prepare of celery; small dice.
- You need of leek; minced.
- You need of french fried onions.
- You need of dried soup mix.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of pinch kosher salt and white pepper.
Mini Korean Meatloafs instructions
- Combine Go Chu-Jang, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic paste, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and pepper flakes together in a small mixing bowl. Whisk..
- Season beef with dried onion soup mix and salt. Add eggs, scallions, celery, and leeks. Crumble fried onions to consistency of large, coarse panko bread crumbs to use a binder. Toss to combine..
- Add wet ingredients. Toss to combine..
- Form into compact, mini meatloafs..
- Bake at 300° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Chili powder, lemon, lemongrass, lime, caramelized onions, cayenne, fresh ginger/garlic, sesame oil, habanero.