You can cook Apple Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 6-7 cups of thinly sliced peeled apples.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 10 inch of pie dough (recipe combing soon).
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white.
- It’s of Additional sugar.
Apple Pie step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the sugars, flour, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add sugar mixture; toss to coat..
- Line a 10inch. pie plate with bottom crust; trim pastry even with edge. Fill with apple mixture; dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling. Trim, seal and use fork to stretch out the edges. Cut slits in pastry..
- Beat egg white until foamy; brush over pastry. Sprinkle with sugar. Cover edges loosely with foil..
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool and serve.
Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon.
You can have Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple pie spice (recipe on profile).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Chocolate glaze (recipe on profile).
Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon step by step
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Add milk.
- You will get smooth runny batter.
- Pour a ladle spoonful of the pancake batter into non stick pan. Cook until bubbles start to appear on top.
- Flip the pancake and cook second side. Finish the batter and place pancakes on plate, pour over the chocolate glaze/sauce.
"Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie. This post may contain affiliate links. Sharlotka is one of the most popular pies in Russia, if not the most popular, and the reason is that it's super quick and easy to make, using very little. Sharlotka cake recipe: Russian apple sponge.
Sharlotka is the simplest, fastest and most delicious apple cake ever invented! This airy light cake with aromatic apples literally melts in your mouth and. Try Russia's most popular dessert and you'll always have your go-to recipe. You can cook "Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie
- It’s 70 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar (i use white).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter to cover the form.
This simple dessert is known to everyone in This apple bread pudding was first invented by peasants, but the Russian version of easy-to-prepare pie with biscuit and apples. Even the name was modified to "Sharlotka". This Russian apple cake called "Sharlotka" is the easiest to make apple cake recipe ever. All you need to make Sharlotka is apples, flour, sugar and eggs.
"Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie instructions
- we mix butter (70gr) and sugar in meduim speed for 10min, then we add the eggs, slowly..
- we add all the other ingridient except apples and butter (tablespoon).
- cover the form for cake with the butter, put a lot. cut the apples into rings and out them into the form.
- Pour the other mix over the apples.
- bake in preheat oven in 180degrees for 35-40 min..
The authentic Russian version of Sharlotka doesn't use baking powder because baking powder didn't exist in Russia until very recently. Finally, it is fresh fruit harvest time and the period to try out new culinary experiments. Despite the fact that an apple pie originated in England, Russians consider it their own national dish. Apple Sharlotka is a classic Russian cake that is prepared with tangy apples. Anyone who spent a chunk of his or her life (like me) in Soviet Union knows this cake.
Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 of apples, peeled, cored & sliced.
- It’s 120 ml of water.
- It’s 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp safe milk of choice.
- You need of Tacos.
- You need 6 of small flour tortillas, see my gluten-free recipe in my profile.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon or to taste.
- Prepare of sunflower oil for shallow frying.
Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and water in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook over a medium heat until the apples are soft and the sauce is thickened, around 10 minutes. Set aside.
- If you want a thicker sauce, bring the apple mixture to boil and stir the cornstarch mixture in.
- Heat some oil to shallow fry the tortillas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Fold the tortillas in half and fry on one side until golden then flip and fry the other side. Repeat with each tortilla.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the outsides of the tortillas.
- Spoon some apple mixture inside each taco and top with whipped coconut cream or free-from ice cream. I have dairy/soy free recipes for both within my profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
You can cook Fried Pies using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Pies
- Prepare of Filling——–.
- You need 3 of large apples.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Crust———-.
- It’s As needed of crust see my recipe fried pie crust.
- It’s of Glaze———–.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Fried Pies instructions
- Peel and core the apples and slice them thinly..
- To make the filling, combine the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small sauce pan. Cook until juices start to form, about 3 minutes..
- Make a slurry by whisking together the water and flour. Stir this into the pan, turn the heat up to high, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened, about 3 minutes longer. Set aside..
- Separate dough into 6 equal balls..
- Roll the balls out into rectangular sheets.
- Heat the oil for frying..
- Add the pie filling to the sheets..
- Cover them over and crimp the sides.
- One at a time fry them for 2-3 minutes per side..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Mix the milk, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar..
- Add Glaze to the warm Pies. Let hardened.
- Glaze the other side of pie..
- Serve I hope you enjoy! You can refrigerate or freeze the dough. I also accidentally used self-rising flour instead of all purpose flour..
Kenns' Apple crisp.
You can have Kenns' Apple crisp using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kenns' Apple crisp
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Flour, all-purpose.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of apple pie or pumpkin pie spuce.
- It’s 2 C of old fashioned oats, dry.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter, salted.
- It’s 3 T of orange juice/reserved liquid.
- You need 1 T of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 T of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of # apples/fruit, peeled,cored, diced.
- It’s of This '3 stick' recipe yields crumbs to make 5 crisps.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Dried fruit (opt).
- You need 1/4 C of shivered almonds (opt).
- Prepare of Apples: 3 lg honeycrisp or fuji work best. No red delicious.
Kenns' Apple crisp instructions
- MAKE AHEAD: Crumbles: Sift together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, pie spice. Mix in dry oats. Cut butter sticks into 4 long sticks, then cut each stick into pea-size cubes..
- Add butter cubes to flour mixture, one stick at a time. Mix crumbs with two knives until incorporated. Place crumbs in zip-loc bag and refrigerate until using. (5 batches).
- PREPARE CRISP: If using dried fruit, plump in microwave and allow to cool before going ahead. Plce dried fruit in a small bowl with enough orange juice to cover and microwave for 30-45 seconds until hot. Cool and reserve liquid. Use the liquid to mix with the cornstarch before adding fresh fruits. Add plumped dried fruits last before topping with crumbs..
- Preheat oven to 425° (395° convection ocen) Grease (with butter or Pam) a 9" pie pan or round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix cool juice/ cornstarch, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Peel, core and cube fresh fruit, placing in juice/ cornstarch mixture and tossing to coat..
- Place prepared fruit in pan in a single layer. Top with crumbs (and nuts if using). Do not pack. Sprinkle with white sugar (to caramelize and get crunchy). Bake for 30 minutes until browned and crispy..
- If using nuts, put 1/2 the crumbs on top of the fruit, add nuts and then the rest of crumbs. Nuts brown faster than crumbs..
- Fruit suggestions: pineapple/apple: approx 2C pineapple and 1 apple. peach/apple: 2 peaches and 1 apple. Apple/craisin: 3 apples, 1/2C dried cranberries plumped. Apple/blueberry: 1/2 pint blueberries and 2 apples. Apple/cherry: 1 1/2C pitted, halved cherries and one apple. Pear/peach: 1 can each, rinsed chopped peaches and pears..
Little Apple Pies.
You can cook Little Apple Pies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Little Apple Pies
- You need 1 of roll of refrigerated pie dough (I used my basic pie dough recipe).
- Prepare 5 of small Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced finely.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need of For the Streusel Topping.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cups of butter, melted.
Little Apple Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the wells of a standard size muffin tin with nonstick spray. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface, and cut out circles about 2 inches in diameter. Gather and re-roll unused dough and cut additional circles. use the rim of a small plastic cup. Place the circles in the bottom of each muffin well..
- Add the apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and cornstarch to a medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 5-10 minutes until the apples have softened slightly and the juices begin to thicken. Remove from heat..
- Add about one tablespoon of the apple filling on top of each circle of pie dough..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oats, and salt. Add melted butter and mix until well incorporated..
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the streusel topping to each muffin well, and gently pat it down over the apples..
- Cook about 20-25 minutes until crumbs are cruncy.
SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎.
You can have SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 250 g of semolina.
- It’s 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 kg of apple.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎 step by step
- Mix in a large bowl — sugar, semolina, flour and baking powder. Preheat oven to 360 °F / 180 °C..
- Peel the apples and grate them on a coarse grater. Add lemon juice and cinnamon to the grated apples. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the dry ingredients with the apples in layers on a baking sheet. There should be 5 layers – 3 layers of dry gradients and 2 layers of apples..
- Grate butter on top of the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 360 °F / 180 °C. Enjoy your meal!.
Apple Pie (Puff Pastry Dough)★Recipe video★.
You can cook Apple Pie (Puff Pastry Dough)★Recipe video★ using 18 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie (Puff Pastry Dough)★Recipe video★
- You need of ■PIE DOUGH.
- You need of ・ 4/5 cup (180g) unsalted butter.
- Prepare of ・ 4/5 cup (100g) bread flour.
- Prepare of ・ 4/5 cup (100g) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・ 1/2 tsp (3g) salt.
- Prepare of ・ 2/5 cup (90g) cold water.
- You need of ・ 1 egg yolk and 1/2 tsp water, for brushing on the pie.
- It’s of ・ 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s of ■FILLING.
- Prepare of ・ 2/5 cup (85g) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・ 4 apples (670g / 24 oz, net weight).
- You need of ・ 2 tsp (16g) honey.
- Prepare of ・ 2 Tbsp (20g) unsalted butter.
- You need of ・ 1 Tbsp cornstarch.
- It’s of ・ 1 Tbsp water (for cornstarch).
- It’s of ・ 1 Tbsp rum.
- Prepare of ・ dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Apple Pie (Puff Pastry Dough)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/GFwl0A7_rS8.
- 【For Puff Pastry Dough】Dice unsalted butter into about 1cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put the butter cubes in a large bowl. Put cake flour, bread flour and salt in a bowl together. Pour 90g water into a small bowl. Chill the all ingredients in a fridge 30 min..
- (30 min later) Mix the flours until combined. Add the flours to the butter and toss to coat. Mix it while cutting the butter. Mix it until it becomes yellowish. If the butter seems to melt, please chill it in a fridge..
- Pour the well chilled water over the dough evenly. Fold it roughly. Gather the dough..
- Knead it lightly until you have a firm, rough dough. Flatten it and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill it for 2-3 hour in a fridge..
- 【For Apple Pie Filling】Peel the apples, then core. Divide each apple into 8 equally. Cut each piece in half. Put apples in a large pot..
- Add lemon juice and toss apples with the lemon juice. Add granulated sugar and toss apples with the sugar. Let it sit as it is for 30 minutes..
- (30 min later) Add honey and unsalted butter. Cook on medium heat. Mix it sometimes to prevent from scorching..
- Put cornstarch, water and rum in a small bowl and stir it; set aside..
- Turn off the heat when the sauce has reduced. Stir cornstarch mixture again and pour it over the apples. Cook until it has thickened. Add cinnamon and mix. Transfer it a container and let it cool..
- 【Fold the puff pastry dough.】Take the dough out of the fridge. Roll out it and shape into a long rectangle, sprinkling bread flour on the dough as needed. Fold the dough into thirds, like you're folding a letter..
- Rotate it 90 degrees. Roll it out and fold into thirds again. Chill it in a fridge for 30 min. Repeat this whole process (roll, fold,roll, fold, chill) two more times..
- 【Assemble and bake pie.】 Preheat an oven to 220℃ / 428 F. Divide the dough into two pieces, one about twice as large as the other. The larger piece will be the bottom and braid pastry; the smaller piece, the top. Let the smaller piece sit in a fridge. Roll out the larger piece into 3 mm (0.1 in) thick..
- Wind the pastry around the rolling pin and lift it. Line a pan with the pastry..
- Trim the extra pastry from the edges. Press the laid pastry against the pan. Let it sit in a freezer..
- Roll out the remain pastry (the trimed edge pastry) to a 35×6 cm (14''×2.4'') rectangle. Cut it into 6 long, thin strips. (width 1cm, 0.4 in).
- Take 3 strips and braid them. Stick the other 3 strips with a little water and continue to braid. Set aside..
- Put the apple filling into the pastry-lined pan. Roll out the smaller piece of dough into 3 mm (0.1 in) thick. Place it over the filling..
- Cut extra pastry. Prick holes in 15 places with a fork. Brush inside of edge with egg yolk and water mixture..
- Place the braid there while pressing gently. Brush whole surface with egg yolk and water mixture. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 F for 45-50 min..
- It's all done!.
Vickys Caramel Apple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Caramel Apple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Caramel Apple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 115 grams of gold-foil Stork margarine or unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour/cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of gluten-free flour.
- It’s 30 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 110 grams of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 of granny smith apples, peeled, cored and diced.
- You need 1 of sweetened short crust pastry, enough for a double pie crust (shell & lid). I've got my free-from recipe linked below if you need one.
Vickys Caramel Apple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in both flours. It won't look pretty but don't worry.
- Add the water, vanilla, spices and both sugars and bring to the boil, stirring continuously to bring the caramel together.
- Reduce to a simmer and add the sliced apples, letting them cook slightly in the syrup before letting it cool and thicken.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425°F and line a 9 inch pie tin with baking paper or use a spring form cake tin.
- Roll out the pastry and press into the pie tin cutting off the excess to roll again for the top crust. Chill in the fridge until the filling has cooled https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the filling into the pie shell. This way you can control the amount of caramel that goes in so it won't be too liquidy and the bottom crust doesn't get soggy. Reserve the rest of the syrup for serving later. Mound the filling up slightly in the middle.
- Brush the edge of the shell with some milk or an alternative such as light coconut milk, then top with the lid pastry, cutting a slit on top for steam to escape.
- If you still have some pastry left, roll it out again and cut out some decorative leaves with a knife and place on top to make it prettier.
- Crimp the edge of the lid and bottom crust together to seal and brush some of the leftover caramel syrup all over the lid to glaze.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven (over a baking tray in case there are spills), then reduce the temperature to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and bake for a further 35 to 45 minutes or until the apples are soft and the pastry is golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then cool completely out of the tin on a wire rack. Serve warm but not hot (or you'll lose all of the syrup!) with ice cream, custard or some fresh cream – full fat coconut milk is a lovely non-dairy cream substitute https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- I hope you try this, everyone in my family that's tried it really loves it.
- TIPS TO AVOID A SOGGY PIE BOTTOM! Let the pie cool on a wire rack completely to let the warmth circulate around the base. Reheat to serve, don't be tempted to cut into it straight from the oven. Using a glass pie dish helps cook the bottom crust better than a metal tin too. Also, if you brush the inside of the shell with some syrup it stops the filling seeping through. If a recipe says add the filling hot, add it hot. And of course you can blind bake the shell before filling. Hope these are useful to you!.