Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!].
You can cook Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!] using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!]
- You need of Fried Tofu With Pork Floss.
- Prepare 1 packet of firm Tofu.
- You need 1 packet of pork floss.
- Prepare of Some Corn Flour.
- You need of Ginger Breadman Creation.
- You need of Some rice.
- It’s of Some seaweed.
- It’s of Some soya sauce.
Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!] instructions
- Dry the tofu with a paper towel. Cut it into cube size as per picture above..
- Coat the cube Tofu with corn flour. Heat the deep frying oil, add the cube Tofu to deep fry..
- When is cooked crispy, ready to serve. Add some pork floss on top. Can serve it with the soba sauce we buy from supermarket..
- Creation of the Ginger Breadman: Mixed the cooked rice with soya sauce, mould it into a man shape. Cut seeweed to add the features of the man. Roll some cooked white rice as the eyeballs of one of the man..
- Merry Christmas and Enjoy the meal..
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts, small diced.
- It’s of soy sauce, hoisin or oyster sauce to marinate chicken, see below.
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 tbsp oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of onion, small diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 250 g of pineapple, small diced.
- You need 75 g of peas.
- Prepare 50 g of sweetcorn.
- It’s 640 g of day old cooked rice (4 cups).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce (*free-from alternative recipe on my profile).
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Toss the chicken in some salt and pepper to season then let marinade in a few tbsp soy, hoisin or oyster sauce and set aside. *You'll find recipes for free-from soy and hoisin on my profile, the hoisin is within my duck pancake recipe..
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger, cooking for 2 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan with the drained chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes until sealed on all sides.
- Add the carrots and cook a further 2 minutes until the chicken is browning before adding the spring onion, peas, sweetcorn, pineapple and cooked rice.
- Drizzle fresh soy sauce over, stir through then serve.
Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto.
You can cook Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto
- You need 1 of bowl Warm cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto (and enclosed sauce).
- Prepare 10 of cm Green onion (finely chopped).
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto step by step
- Mix the natto with the sauce and mustard that comes with it..
- Immediately start stir-frying. Add the ingredients in the following order: butter, natto, rice, dashi stock granules and green onion..
- Pour the soy sauce into the pan around the edges and continue to stir-fry until the mixture is fragrant. It shouldn't take very long..
- If you fancy adding other fillings, I recommend chikuwa or egg..
Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen. See recipes for Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen too. See recipes for Grilled tilapia fish recipe by mumeena's Kitchen too. Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen.
Nigerian Fried Rice is a very simple yet delicious recipe. This version relies on a ton of fresh vegetables, Beef Liver, and a little bit of oil for crisping it up. The added beef liver gives the fried Rice a very nice rich but subtle taste, and this is why it is one of the most popular choices in Nigeria. You can cook Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen
- It’s of I pack spaghetti.
- It’s 4 cups of rice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of I cup oil.
Rice symbolizes prosperity and wealth, so rice balls are good for New Year's and wedding celebrations. I love these tasty little morsels, and they go well with many different kinds of food! Looking for boil or boiling recipes : Orange Kheer, Chocolate Sauce, Quick Homemade Chocolate You can also replace rice with other grains like bulgur wheat to make equally tasty and wholesome With garlic, onions and black pepper, the Stir-Fry Whole Wheat Noodles with Paneer and Bean. This fried rice recipe uses simple ingredients that might you probably already have in your store cupboard.
Sharayya(boiled rice wt fried spaghetti)recipe by mumeena's Kitchen step by step
- DA farko Xaki xuba oil dinki a pot in yayi xafi sai ki xuba oil dinki a cikin Sai ki Karya spaghetti dinki ki xuba.
- Sai ki ta juyawa Har Sai ta Koma brown.
- Sai ki dauko colander dinki ki juye ta a ciki ki barshi y tsane.
- Sai ki kiyi parboiling shinkafar ki d gishiri ki tsane ta itama a colander Kamar haka.
- Sai ki dauko pot dinki ki xuba parboiled rice dinki Sai ki Dora fried spaghetti dinki a kai ki juya Har ki juye duka.
- Sai ki kunna gas dinki ki mayar dashi at very low heat kirufe ki barshi idan shinkafan nan ta fara turaruwa wannan steam din xai dafa miki spaghetti dinki shikkenan serve wt any stew of Ur choice.
Stir together and cook for a minute, then add cooled boiled rice and heat through, stirring often. Move the rice to a side of the pan. Add an egg in and scramble it, then mix it all in with the rice. Chicken Fried Rice is a delicious full course meal from Chinese cuisine. It is cooked with rice, some healthy green vegetables, chicken chunks, with flavors of delicious Chinese sauces.
Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe.
You can have Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/4 of minced beef.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 TBS of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Water.
Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe instructions
- Saute 1onion till pink.
- Add 1/2 ginger garlic paste, half of the paprika,half of Cayenne pepper, half of garam masala mix well to bring together the flavors..
- Add tomatoes diced into small pieces n tomato paste Cook for 3 mins until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add the potatoes n salt cook for another 3 minutes..
- Add rice mix inn then add water n cook on low medium heat until ready..
- For the mincemeat: place the meat in a saucepan n put on low medium heat keep stirring to break all the meat lumps n until all water drys up..
- Add a bit of oil then onions..
- Add the ginger,garlic paste remainder of spices stir thoroughly to avoid sticking on the pot.if the meat is sticking u can add a tbsp of water.
- Add tomatoes,green bell pepper n tomato paste.stir to mix in. Stir to break the tomatoes..
- Add a bit of water add a tbsp at a time as u stir to get the gravy u desire probably very little n thick. I prefer mine a bit wet not with soup.let it cook covered for 5-7 mins..
- Remove from heat n serve with rice.
Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe).
You can cook Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe)
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sesame oil (no canola oil is used as no deep frying in this recipe).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic (about 6 large cloves).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sliced ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, mixed with 2 tablespoons water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (instead of vinegar).
- You need 2 tablespoons of date syrup (instead of the sugar and to induce some dark color as no bean sauce is used in this recipe).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need of Chicken breasts cut into cubes and cooked separately in a pan with 1 tablespoon canola oil, salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Skinned Eggplant sliced as desired.
- You need of Carrots cut into stripes.
- You need of Green onions.
- It’s of Steamed white rice.
- You need of Chili flakes (no chili paste or spicy sauce to make it edible for children but these can be added as desired).
- It’s of Water to steam the eggplants and carrots (steaming is used to eliminate using a lot of oil in the recipe and to reduce time for sautéing eggplants and carrots in oil).
Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) step by step
- Steam the eggplants and the carrots separately.
- In a wok or large pan add the 2 tablespoons sesame oil, the garlic, the ginger and the sesame seeds.. Oh the fragrance!!😋😋.
- Sauté the steamed carrots first for about 1 minute then add steamed eggplants and drizzle some sesame oil on top. Carefully mix for about 5 minutes. Note that since steaming has been used, it reduces a lot the cooking time of the vegetables at this phase. Basically we are just coating them with flavor. You can vary the amount of time for steaming and make it less steaming but more sautéing time with oil or the opposite like what I did. I chose the latter to give it a healthier twist..
- Now add the already chicken cubes on top of step 3..
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the cornstarch with the water, adding the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes, and the date syrup. If you need to use more water you can add the amount of water remaining or less of it as desired..
- Pour the sauce prepared in step 5 to step 4 and wait until it reduces.
- Slice green onions to garnish and serve with white steamed rice. Bon appetit!👌.
Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice.
You can cook Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice
- It’s 300-400 g of pork belly.
- You need 1/4-1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cooking oil or as needed.
- It’s 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 4 of gloves garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 c of crispy fried tofu cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2-3 c of cooked rice or day old rice.
- Prepare 1/4 c of tangy soy dip (optional, recipe in last step).
Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice step by step
- In a pan, place (salted) pork belly with fat side down and add water, enough to cover 3/4 of it. Do this in medium heat and cover. This will help make the pork tender..
- Flip on other side before water evaporates. Squeeze your lemon on the meat, both sides, cover. Once water has evaporated and you hear pan sizzling, place the 2t of oil to help render the fat and brown the meat. Turn on the other side when it has touches of brown..
- Lower heat, add your garlic and onion. Add a drizzle of oil if needed to cook the onions/garlic. Quickly toss..
- Add the cooked tofu, mix in your soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt & pepper (to taste). Quickly toss. To prevent pork from over cooking to a hard rock, transfer to a plate as soon as you've mixed in sauces..
- On the same pan, without washing the drippings, add in your day old rice. Spread it around on the pan to let the rice absorb the remaining oils and soy sauces..
- With a spatula, sauté rice until it has separated into individual pieces and color has changed from the pan drippings. Scrape off the rice sticking to the pan when mixing. That's delicious hehe. Serve with your pork & tofu and enjoy!.
- OPTIONAL TANGY SOY DIP: Mix equal parts of balsamic vinegar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and then add a little water. Adjust according to taste, if you want more tangy add more vinegar, if salty add more soy. Drop in chopped chilies and green onions or chopped red onions or even garlic..
Singapore Hokkien Mee Recipe.
You can cook Singapore Hokkien Mee Recipe using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Singapore Hokkien Mee Recipe
- Prepare of Prawn Stock:.
- You need 1.5 liters of water.
- Prepare 500 g of pork bones (or chicken bones) blanched in boiling water for 5 minutes & rinsed.
- It’s 500 g of local (lala) clams.
- Prepare 200 g of prawn shells.
- Prepare 1 of squid (sotong) insides cleaned.
- You need 8-12 of small or medium prawns with shells on.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dark soy sauce to taste.
- Prepare of Hokkien Mee.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lard oil (or vegetable oil) divided.
- It’s 2 of small eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 250 g of yellow noodles.
- Prepare 150 g of rice vermicelli (bee hoon) usually thick bee hoon is used but thin bee hoon is fine as well.
- It’s 60 g of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fried lard pieces optional.
- It’s 3 stalks of Chinese chives (koo chye) cut to 5 cm (2 in) length.
- Prepare 2 of limes halved.
Singapore Hokkien Mee Recipe step by step
- For making homemade prawn stock: In a soup pot, add water, blanched pork bones, clams, and prawn shells..
- When water comes to a rapid boil, add squid and prawns; cook for 2 minutes and remove from pot..
- When cooled, peel the prawn shell (leaving the tail on); return the prawn heads and shells back to the soup pot..
- Slice the squid to thin rings..
- Continue simmering the stock for 40 minutes and strain the broth. Season the stock with fish sauce and dark soy sauce. Yields about 500ml of rich prawn stock..
- For making Hokkien Mee: Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok and add beaten egg. Scramble the egg quickly with a spatula until it is semi set..
- Add yellow noodles, rice vermicelli, bean sprouts, another tbsp of oil and 2 ladles of prawn stock. Stir fry on high heat for 1 minute..
- Push the wok contents to one side, add another 1 tbsp oil to the wok. Stir fry garlic and lard pieces for 15 seconds..
- Add chives, mix everything together, add 2 more ladles of stock and cover with lid to simmer/braise for 3 mins..
- Turn off the heat. Ladle the remaining stock over the cooked noodles. Return the prepared prawns and squid into the hot wok and mix in evenly with the noodles..
- Divide and portion to four serving plates. Serve each plate with a cut lime and some sambal at the side..
- PS: Some Hokkien mee is served with pork belly as well. Par-boil a piece of pork belly together with the soup stock. Slice to smaller pieces when cooled and add them to the wok when stir-frying the Hokkien noodles..
Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken.
You can cook Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken
- Prepare of Coriander chicken recipe.
- Prepare 500 gm of Chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Curd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Green chilie paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves. Paste.
- You need 2 of Chopped onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Refined oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- It’s of Some ginger Juliennes for garnishing.
Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken pieces with curd garlic paste green chilie paste and salt..
- Add one teaspoon oil in it….
- Keep these marinated chicken at least for one hour…
- Add refine oil in a kadhai…
- Add chopped onions.saute it for 3 to 4 minutes….
- Add chicken pieces…
- Cook it in low flame…
- Cover it with a lid..
- When the chicken becomes tender add coriander leaves paste.(When preparing coriander leaves paste add two green chilies in it).
- Cook it for another 3 to 4 minutes..Add one teaspoon ghee…
- When the ghee and oil separates from the masala turn off the gas…
- Serve hot with some ginger Juliennes….
Chilli Sambal Fried Rice with Prawns & Sausages.
You can have Chilli Sambal Fried Rice with Prawns & Sausages using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Sambal Fried Rice with Prawns & Sausages
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilies.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of coloured Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of chilli sambal paste (recipe is given below).
- It’s 1/2 cup of prawns.
- You need 2 of sausages, sliced.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 of fried egg to serve.
- It’s of Chilli Sambal -.
- You need 15-20 of dry red chilies, soaked for an hour.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass, sliced.
- It’s 8-10 of shallots.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of dried anchovies, cleaned, drained & pat dry.
Chilli Sambal Fried Rice with Prawns & Sausages instructions
- Fried Rice – Heat oil in a pan & saute dry chilies, ginger, garlic till they change colour..
- Add the onions, prawns and sausages. Fry till light brown..
- Add the cooked rice, salt and chilli sambal. Mix everything well..
- Add the bell peppers, spring onion & pepper powder. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato ketchup and give it a mix..
- Serve hot with fried egg..
- Chilli Sambal – Heat oil in a pan and fry the anchovies till crisp. Drain on a kitchen towel. When cool, grind along with chilies, garlic, lemongrass, shallots, salt, vinegar and sugar to a smooth paste..
- Heat the same oil in which the anchovies were fried. Saute the prepared paste on a low flame till it turns slightly dark brown in colour and the oil starts to separate from the sides of the pan. Serve along with fried rice..