No Carb Microwave Meatloaf.
You can cook No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of seasoned salt (optional).
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of water.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of sugar free syrup.
- You need of worchestershire.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of bowls.
- You need of measuring.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..
Stove top stuffing meat loaf.
You can have Stove top stuffing meat loaf using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stove top stuffing meat loaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef or 1 lb ground beef +1 lb ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs; beaten.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced purple onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce divided in half.
Stove top stuffing meat loaf instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a meat loaf pan and put all ingredients together in bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the cup of bbq for on top..
- Press into pan, brush with remaining sauce and bake 1 hour. Let stand 10 min before serving..
- Pairs well with roasted ranch potatoes or mashed potatoes and asparagus or any veggie really, salad, potato or macaroni salad would also pair nicely. A fruit salad or fruit pizza (see my recipe for fruit pizza) would be a great healthy desert to add with this!.
You can have Meatloaf Suizo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Suizo
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground coriander seed.
- You need of smoked cumin.
- You need of Mexican oregano.
- You need of large yellow onion; minced.
- It’s of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of red chile enchilada sauce.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- You need of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Prepare of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Meatloaf Suizo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onions, tomatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix well..
- Form 6 equal size meatloafs with your hands. Spread them out in the casserole dish..
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the meatloafs. Top with cheeses..
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover casserole dish..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, dried minced onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, scallions, celery seed, celery, bacon, carrots, diced green chiles, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, oregano, rosemary, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, lime, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, queso fresco, cotija, cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, diced tomatoes, red onion, dried onion soup mix, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, fruit puree, espresso, honey, dark chocolate,.
Nessa's Meat Loaf.
You can have Nessa's Meat Loaf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Meat Loaf
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- You need 6 slice of White Bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Season Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme, dried.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley, minced.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 12 slice of Bacon, thinly sliced.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin, ground.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
Nessa's Meat Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic, saute until softened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside to cool..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined then place on a Sheet pan with cookie sheet on top to catch the grease below..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking it underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: Add everything into mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 1 hour, then pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 1 hour. Slice and serve with remaining sauce..
- Bon Appétit :).
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins.
You can have Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins
- Prepare of egg (beaten with a splash of milk).
- It’s of plain bread crumbs.
- You need of grill seasoning ( I used Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- It’s of favorit bbq sauce.
- Prepare of tomato salsa.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of vegetable or extra virgin olive oil ( for greasing the muffin pan).
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of medium onion (cut into chunks).
- Prepare of ribs celery from heart ( cut into chunks).
- Prepare of green bell pepper.
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into food processor. Follow with the green pepper after you deseed it and cut it into chunks. Pulse on finely chopped. Add to bowl when done..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl..
- Next, mix bbq sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour half in meatloaf mixture and mix with clean hands..
- Brush oil over the 12-muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to help fill meat in each tin. Top each meatloaf with a spoonfull or more of the bbq sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut one open to make sure it's done..
Stuffing meatloaf. Savory meatloaf stuffed with Cheddar cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions. A can't miss hit with This stuffed meatloaf with cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and jalapenos is kicked up a notch. Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love.
But lets be real, meatloaf can be a little boring at times. A way to take your meatloaf recipe to the next. She recommends using Savory Herb flavored stuffing mix. You can cook Stuffing meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffing meatloaf
- It’s of Stovetop stuffing, dry.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of onion soup mix, dry.
A delicious twist on the classic comfort food, this meatloaf is stuffed with ooey gooey cheese and basted with a tangy sauce, but is still easy enough to prepare on a weeknight. I love stuffing meatloaf, it's one of my favorite recipes and so easy to make! This turns out amazing and is definitely a family favorite. You can also use muffin tins to make individual mini meat loafs..
Stuffing meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Grease inside bundt pan..
- In a bowl mix water, soup mix and stuffing mix. Let sit 5 minutes to allow ingredients to absorb water..
- Add eggs and beef. Mix well with hands..
- Put beef mixture into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until no longer pink in the middle. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting..
With Stuffing Mix Recipes on Yummly Stove Top Stuffing Mix Meatloaf, Stuffing Meatloaf, Chicken & Zucchini Stuffing Mix Casserole. Using your fingers, spread the meat from the center to make a cup. Cut slices of this juicy meatloaf, intensely flavored with herbs and prepared roasted peppers, to reveal a luscious center of melted cheeses. Did not like the texture at all.
Griff's #1 meatloaf.
You can cook Griff's #1 meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Griff's #1 meatloaf
- You need of meatloaf.
- It’s of flavored croutons of your choice. I use garlic.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of ground thyme.
- Prepare of sliced carrots (drained).
- Prepare of celery, chopped extremely fine.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of chopped mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of Very lean ground beef.
- You need of large egg.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of hot sauce. I use Frank's red hot.
Griff's #1 meatloaf instructions
- Set oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Combine croutons and seasonings for meatloaf in food processor and blend until fine..
- Mix together the meat, veggies, and crouton blend by hand until mixed well..
- Pack the final mix into your pan and bake until the center reaches 155°F Fahrenheit.
- Whisk all glaze ingredients together while waiting for the meatloaf..
- Remove from oven, take the loaf out of the pan with the original exposed side facing down. Glaze all parts that were not exposed to direct heat and put back in oven for 15 minutes..
You can cook Keto Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Meatloaf
- Prepare of Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Ground Bison.
- You need of Mild Ground Sausage.
- Prepare of Bacon Slices.
- It’s of Shallots – diced.
- It’s of Orange Bell Pepper – diced.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Coconut Flour.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon bbq sauce.
Keto Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add eggs to mixing bowl and lightly beat.
- Chop all veggies and add to mixing bowl.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings to mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add Coconut flour and mix evenly.
- Add all meat and hand mix until blended.
- Place mixture on baking sheet and form into loaf.
- Glaze top of loaf with bbq sauce.
- Weave bacon on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour then up temperature to 415 for additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 min before serving.
Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf.
You can cook Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s of ground turkey.
- Prepare of red onion chopped or diced.
- You need of small-medium mushrooms of your choice (I prefer baby bellas). Chop ⅔rds of your mushroom to add into the meatloaf mixture. Slice the remaining ⅓rd for meatloaf topping.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Prepare of black pepper (if you like spicier add an extra 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- You need of EVVO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Prepare of (dry measure) of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees Lightly coat the medium sauté pan with 1-2 Tbs of EVOO..
- Over a low to medium flame add the frozen peas followed by the onions. Allow the peas to simmer for 2-3 minutes covered, then add in the chopped mushrooms and simmer covered for another 2-3 minutes. Uncover and slowly and evenly pour in the BBQ sauce combining all the ingredients together. Allow the BBQ sauce to slightly start bubbling then turn off the heat and set aside..
- Take your ground turkey and place on the parchment paper. If you are using a baking dish then you can prepare the meatloaf in the dish. Flatten out the ground turkey and evenly seasoned with the garlic powder, black pepper & grated parmesan..
- Carefully pour the hot mixture evenly over the seasoned meat using a wooden spoon to spread the mixture all over. If the mixture is very hot wait a few minutes before trying to form the meatloaf. Using your hands fold the meat and mixture together combing well. Once the ingredients are all combined, scoop mixture into the aluminum/ceramic loaf pan filling almost to the very top. (For a baking dish form the meatloaf approximately 2 inches high/8 inches long/4-5 inches wide).
- Place the remaining sliced mushrooms upright on the top of the meatloaf. Place loaf into the preheated oven. Bake 35 minutes and then check with a meat thermometer. Internal temperature should be 180 degrees. Adjust cooking time accordingly..
You can cook Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- It’s of Ground Sirloin.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Corn.
- You need of Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing Mix.
Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl..
- Separate and put into 2 loaf pans..
- Bake for 45 min or until internal temperature is 165 degrees..