triple chocolate cheese cake.
You can cook triple chocolate cheese cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of triple chocolate cheese cake
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 16 oz of chirve goat cheese.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s of chocolate chocolate cookie recipe for crust.
- It’s 1 cup of softend butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of chocolate ganache recipe.
- You need 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate cut into very small pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
triple chocolate cheese cake step by step
- mix softened cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl with sugar with a mixer til smooth add egg whites vanilla and cocoa til smooth and well incorporated pour into the cookie coated spring form cake pan cook on 200°F for 2hrs then let cool completely do not cook til it slits.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F in a large bowl beat butter sugar eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy combine the flour cocoa baking soda and salt stir into the butter mixture until blended mix in chocolate chips drop teaspoon rounds onto a greased baking sheet for 8-10min let cookies sit out and get hard over night place in a blender to crumble mix with a melted stick of butter then press to the bottom and up the sides of large spring form cake pan.
- place chocolate into a medium sized heat proof bowl set aside place cream and butter into a sauce pan heat until cream reaches a boil but don't let boil over immediatly pour over chocolate allow to stand for a few minutes without stirring then with a whisk stir gently not to add air until smooth and shiny cool cake all the way down in the fridge brush on a little ganache with a cake spatula or cake knife along the sides and top to seal in any crumbs its called crumb coat let stand for five minutes then place on wire rack with a cookie sheet at the bottom to catch access droppings the pour on ganache coat evenly.
- when you remove from spring form pan don't take the bottom piece off leave on.
Christmas 2007 Cookie Train.
You can have Christmas 2007 Cookie Train using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas 2007 Cookie Train
- Prepare 1 of batch Cookie Cutter Cookie Dough (Plain: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147715-mama-s-golden-recipe-basic-cut-out-cookies?ref=search).
- You need 1 of batch Cookie Cutter Cookie Dough (Cocoa: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147715-mama-s-golden-recipe-basic-cut-out-cookies?ref=search).
- It’s 1 of Icing.
- It’s 1 of Sugar decorations.
- It’s 1 of Assorted candies for decoration.
- It’s 1 of Homemade sweets for decoration.
Christmas 2007 Cookie Train step by step
- Since I only have a limited amount of time to make this, I spread the work out over several days. I planned things out so I just needed to do a little bit every day..
- On the first day: Develop the design and create the patterns. Match the pattern that you plan to use for the train to the size of the baking sheet that you will use..
- I prepared the dough while considering how much of it I needed. I made the cocoa dough rather dark. Freeze the dough..
- The train is made up of these pieces: 8cm square sides, 5cm wide main body (the front and back walls are 5cm high), and a 7cm x 10 cm roof. I cut windows in the wide panels..
- The chimney is a 3 cm diameter cylinder. The front engine body is a 4.5 cm diameter cylinder. The very front part is a trapezoid with the sides being 3.5 cm and 5 cm, with a height of 2.5 cm. The freight cars are 8 x 5 x 5 cm..
- Day 2: Defrost the cookie dough until it is easy to work, roll it out, and cut out the shapes. Place the cut out shapes on pieces of plastic wrap and cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Place in the freezer. I made candy cane shapes from the leftover cookie dough..
- Day 3: Place the cut out dough train pieces on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in the oven. Bake the decorative cookie parts at the same time..
- Make the royal icing. Mix dehydrated egg whites with powdered sugar and add some water (probably just a few drops). I made the icing rather still so that it could be used as adhesive..
- Day 4: Using a knife, repair and adjust the pieces that have become warped or puffy in the oven. At the same time, carefully shave off the edges of the cookie pieces so that they are at a 45 degree angle, so that it's easy to stick them together..
- Put the royal icing into a piping bag and use it to stick the cookie parts together! Set them aside and leave to dry completely..
- Day 5: Line up the cookies on atray and use icing to draw on snow. Load up the freight cars with candies and chocolates…and it's done..
- Here's what it looks like from the side..
- Here's what it looks like from the front looking down. I sprinkled the tray with red and green decorative sugar crystals. I also added snowflake shaped sugar sprinkles..
- I decorated the inside and outside of the freight cars with snacks and sweets..
- Postscript: After disassembling the train, break up the larger cookies into appropriate sizes and place in an air tight container. I gathered up the leftover pieces and fragments, moistened them with fresh cream (or milk), add melted chocolate and form into balls…
Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 80 grams of leftover cheesecake filling (or cream cheese mixed with 1tbsp sugar – see my profile (vic20adamant) for a cashew or coconut cream cheese recipe).
- It’s 50 grams of digestives or graham crackers, crushed into crumbs, again, you'll fing gf cookie recipes on my profile.
- It’s 3 tsp of heaped of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa (or just use a total of 4 heaped tsp powdered sugar.
Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Mix the cheesecake filling smooth, then mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- Put the powdered sugar in a seperate bowl, mixed with the cocoa if using.
- Using 2 teaspoons, mould the cheesecake/biscuit mixture into bitesized balls.
- Drop them into the powdered sugar and roll around to coat.
- These measurements made me 10 balls.
- I used leftover mango cheesecake filling but if you're making it specifically for making the balls you can obviously double/triple/quadruple and flavour with anything you like ie vanilla, strawberry, chocolate etc.
- They can be kept in the fridge for 5 days or frozen for 3 months. Let defrost 15 minutes before enjoying.
Cheesecake Cookie Cups.
You can cook Cheesecake Cookie Cups using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- You need 1 of 8oz package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of basic cookie dough recipe, or refrigerated cookie dough will work fine also(make sure your dough is COLD).
Cheesecake Cookie Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a mini muffin pan liberally n set aside..
- Make sure you keep your dough really cold for this, so I keep mine in the fridge while I make the filling..
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg til creamy. Set aside..
- Press about one tablespoon of dough into each muffin tin, make sure to get up the sides. Make sure u get it as even as possible..
- Spoon about half a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each cup. Bake for about 15 min or til golden brown. Remove n let cool 5 min..
- TIPS: You can add anything u like to the dough or the filling..such as chocolate chips. Or even berries in the filling..
Best ever soft choc chip cookies. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time These are the best cookies I've ever made. I can not stop eating them. Thank you for sharing your great recipe!!
Have a couple suggestions to help. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am NEVER using chocolate chips ever again! You can cook Best ever soft choc chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever soft choc chip cookies
- You need 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda (not in the Origanal recipe, but it does improve the cookie slightly).
- You need 500 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla pod.
These cookies are decadent, chewy, and oh so delicious! My tip is to not melt the butter until it's completely liquid, then whisk it until the soft butter is incorporated with the fully melted. In fact I adapted your choc chip recipe to my fave coconut raisin cookies and they also turned out better. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask?
Best ever soft choc chip cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar well, cut open vanilla pod and scrape out the paste into the creamed butter and sugar. Add the condensed milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). A little at a time. Mix well.. add choc chips.
- Roll into teaspoon full into balls / flatten with fork slightly OR.
- Just place in your hand and make a fist, flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake @ 180 degrees C for about 10 -15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crispier the cookie..
- Allow to cool slightly on the sheet then remove to a cooling rack. Makes +- 72 cookies.
First of all this recipe perfectly Serious Chocolate Chunkage. The next thing that makes this the perfect Chocolate Chip Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be soft but DON'T add more flour. Welcome to Tatyana's Cooking Show Channel. Please SUBSCRIBE and click a BELL to get updates when new videos are posted!
Vickys Happy Halloween Morning Ghost Toast, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Happy Halloween Morning Ghost Toast, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Happy Halloween Morning Ghost Toast, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 slice of white bread – see my previously posted recipe.
- Prepare of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s of cinnamon sugar – 100g sugar to 1tbsp cinnamon.
- Prepare of some tin foil.
- You need 1 of ghost shaped cookie cutter.
Vickys Happy Halloween Morning Ghost Toast, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Draw around the cookie cutter onto the foil, 1 shape per slice of bread.
- Cut them out.
- Put the bread under the grill/broiler until golden on one side.
- Butter the untoasted side of bread, lay a foil shape in the middle and cover with a good sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.
- Put back under the grill and toast until the sugar is bubbling and browning.
- Remove the foils and use raisins or choc chips to make eyes and a mouth.
- You can find my gluten-free vegan white bread recipe in my profile list.
Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of Cookie Dough Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 118 grams of rice flour (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 94 grams of tapioca starch (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 95 grams of corn starch (3/4 cup).
- It’s 70 grams of cocoa powder (2/3 cup).
- It’s 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer (dry mix only), recipe link below.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Cookie Dough Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 170 grams of sunflower spread / butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of light coconut milk to bind.
- You need of Cream Filling.
- You need 230 grams of icing / powdered sugar (2 cups).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / shortening.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of light coconut milk.
Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Whisk the flour, starches, egg replacer, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa together in a bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the sunflower spread and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and 3 teaspoons of rice milk.
- Gradually add in the dry mix and knead until you can form a smooth dough, adding a teaspoon or 2 of rice milk if required so the dough is not too stiff.
- Split the dough into 2 equal portions and roll each into a 10 inch long sausage shape.
- Wrap each in clingfilm and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking tray or 2 with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the dough and cut it into 1/4" rounds. You should get 40 slices from each 'sausage'.
- Place the rounds onto the lined sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool a couple of minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Mix the filling ingredients together well to make a thick, spreadable cream.
- Spread some filling on half of the cookies and set the other half of the cookies on top and gently press together to sandwich the filling in.
- Store in an airtight box for up to 3 days.
Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 10 of large strawberries.
- It’s 10 of vanilla cookies (I used my vanilla butter cookie pops recipe from my profile).
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese, Violife is a vegan brand most shops sell.
- You need 2 tsp of icing/powdered sugar, sieved.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Combine the cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla and blend smooth.
- Top each cookie with some of the mixture.
- Cut the green off each strawberry so you have a wide flat end and place one on top of each cookie.
- Put the rest of the cream cheese into a piping bag and pipe a pompom onto the top of each hat.
Everyone Loves This Melon Bread.
You can have Everyone Loves This Melon Bread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Everyone Loves This Melon Bread
- You need of For the bread dough (See Recipe ID: 632322).
- It’s 230 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 25 grams of Brown sugar (or caster sugar).
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk (a bit less than the amount in.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need of For the cookie dough:.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 20 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Melon essence (optional).
- Prepare 220 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar to finish.
Everyone Loves This Melon Bread step by step
- Make the cookie dough; Soften the butter a little, add the sugar to it and mix together until crumbly. It will have the texture of panko, but that's fine..
- Add the egg, milk and melon essence, and mix well. It will have the soft consistency of crepe batter at this stage..
- Add the cake flour and cut it in. It will become crumbly again, but that's OK..
- Put the crumbly dough on a piece of plastic wrap, and press together with your fingers into one mass. Wrap up and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Make the bread dough in the meantime..
- Make the bread dough: Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment of a bread machine, and the rest of the ingredients in the main compartment. Leave it up to the machine until the dough has finished its 1st rise..
- After the 1st rising is done, take out the dough, divide into 10 to 12 portions. Round each portion off, cover with plastic wrap and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and rest for 15 minutes..
- While the bread dough rests, take out the cookie dough from step 4 and divide into 10 to 12 portions..
- Round off the bread dough again, and spread each piece of cookie dough on a sparsely floured work surface using your fingers. Put a piece of bread dough on each piece of cookie dough, and wrap the cookie dough around..
- Roll the buns in granulated sugar and score with a knife to make the melon-like pattern..
- It's time for the 2nd rising. Use your oven's "bread rising" setting to let it proof for 30 minutes at 40°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C and they're done!.
Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe.
You can cook Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe
- You need 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 c of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 c of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 c of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- It’s 18 oz of chips or morsels, any combination.
Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Combine dark brown, brown, and granule sugar in a bowl with softened butter, beat on low to medium until creamed..
- Add to sugar both eggs, vanilla and almond extract. If you don't have almond extract, use 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Beat together until blended..
- Add flour, baking soda, and coarse sea salt into sifter and sift together, into wet mix..
- Mix together BY HAND! Do not overmix.
- Add chips (I like chocolate and butterscotch chips!) And mix til consistently distributed. Spoon onto parchment paper 1 tablespoon at a time (size of picture makes 60 cookies!).
- Bake at 350°F for 11-15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly before eating. They also save well for up to a week enclosed on your counter but we've never been able to keep them around that long!.